Sunday, November 20, 2016

Rubys father seeking out a dream wedding

Ruby's father seeking out a dream wedding

Ten days after the wedding. December is 1 0-year-old vessels and a host of luxury and Ruby hidden. Wedding shopping. On the occasion of the marriage of apparatus, brothers and sisters and his father rode the train to the town of Azamgarh in Uttar Pradesh, Ruby. His dream is to run a train to his hometown. Suddenly, the Patna-Indore to Kanpur on Sunday morning express train was derailed 14. The death toll now exceeds 100. Hundreds were injured. Ruby's father Ram Prasad Gupta is missing since morning. He was desperate to find someone rubisaha his children. Let culoya dream wedding, and now it's one that my father found out somehow.
Online NDTV report, Ruby Gupta train accident broken arm. In addition to his sister, worship, happy, big brother Abhishek and seriously injured. The situation has become desperate to find their father.
Ruby Gupta said, "my father could not be found. Finding him was everywhere. Someone told me to check hospitals and morgues. But I do not understand what I do. "He said, bought for the wedding dress, gayanasaha other content has been lost. These concerns him now is not so. He thought of his father's restless.
Ruby said, "I do not know, I do not like marriage plans. At this moment, I would find my father. I tried to call everywhere. But I do not know what will happen. "
Some passengers were trapped in the damaged coaches. The compartments of heavy equipment to cut through the stranded passengers have been rescued.
At least two million rupees to the family of the deceased Prime Minister Narendra Modi and announced support for the seriously injured and Rs 50 thousand.

1 comment: